Mon, 12 Jun|
(PremierPitch(Indoor)@TurfCity)Jun 12th - Jun 16th 2023 (3&5 day Camp)
Sports Camps SG organises multi-sports camps. Our goal is to promote all sports, for children to learn and experience while making friends. Please may you read the information below of the event
Time & Location
12 Jun, 9:00 am – 16 Jun, 2:00 pm
Singapore, 200 Turf Club Rd, Singapore 287994
About the Event
X1 Kids Camp (3-5.5 years old) & Multi - Sport Kids Camp (5.5-11.5 years old)
- We are still alert on Covid and aim to follow necessary measurements such as washing of hands and no food sharing
- Group ratios of Campers : Coaches.
- Campers need to bring their own Lunches & Snacks
X1 Kids Camp - 5:1 (We are interested in quality&safety than quantity for X1 campers with Sports Camps SG.)
Multi - Sport Kids Camp - 10:1/2 (We assign a Lead Coach with the older aged campers, which separates the 9 campers into two groups. An Assistant Coach is a helpful addition on our first day of camp. We then assess the campers of their learning and safety, and whether the Lead Coach is effective for 9 campers of two groups for the rest of camp week).
Our venue at Premier Pitch (Indoor) is covered for X1 Kids, Multi - Sport Kids whether rain or shine, camp will go on!
Note: X1 Kids are given priority over Multi - Sport Kids of indoor covered pitches due to Multi Sport Kids are older and that they can manage 2-3 hours 9am - 12nn on the outdoor field near to the indoor covered pitch. Coaches will monitor the weather conditions accordingly such as sun and drizzle exposure, however 12-2p is covered for definite.
Activeness & FUN
- X1 Kids curriculum comprises of sports such as tennis, soccer, rugby, athletics and more.
- Multi - Sport Kids try experience at least 8 sports, including tennis, soccer, golf, cricket, tee-ball, athletics, basketball, rugby, netball, archery, floorball (new) and more.
- X1 & Multi - Sport Kids will experience various sport-skilled activities. That focus on agility, balance, and coordination. This includes acceleration, deceleration, jumping, throwing and catching.
- Games & activities in between, bowling, racing, tag, and more.
- Teens Zone's main focus is match play/competitions and gaming (sporting) activities. "more playing, than analytically or 'drills' teaching!"
Attendees will recieve:
- Certification Camp Completion
- and more!
- $315: 3-day Pass 9 am - 12 nn (Website payment service fee not absorbed)
- $405: 5-day Pass 9 am - 11 nn (Website payment service fee absorbed) (Popular)
Multi - Sport Kids
- $315: 3-day Pass (Half - day) 9 am - 12 nn (Website payment service fee not absorbed)
- $450: 5-day (Half - day) 9 am - 12 nn (Website payment service fee absorbed) (Popular)
- $525: 3-day Pass 9 am - 2 pm (Website payment service fee not absorbed)
- $675: 5-day 9 am - 2 pm (Website payment service fee absorbed) (Popular)
Lunch is excluded at this time. It's best that the campers provide their own during camp week.
Terms and conditons are on our website (Learn More). Do note there is a permanent partial non-refundable policy to our sports camp tickets. However if you wish to cancel within notice of our terms, the remaining will be reimbursed (not including the service charge). We decided to limit the amount of spots available for our campers each camp week and to make sure we give the best for our campers by allowing camps to go ahead without any hurdles.
Upon payment, you will at a later time recieve details on how to find and travel to our venue/s and other information too.
For any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email or WhatsApp! +65 8129 1059